5 Signs That You Are Experiencing A Vibrational Shift.
Many people are making a shift away from the standard way of living. They feel as though the underlying principles that govern our culture are false. They are formed to make us more uniform and remove a lot of the diversity from humanity. What are the signs you’re part of this shift?
1. You shy away from harmful habits – A typical Saturday night might be having a bunch of beers with your pals, chain smoking some American Spirits and chowing down on some burritos from the local 24-hour dive. But last Saturday, you weren’t feeling it? In fact, you found yourself researching pesticides and organic food, as well as putting down the drink. This could be a sign you’re beginning to shy away from your current vibration.
2. The world doesn’t seem to make sense anymore – The way elections are run, the way cities operate, the way we work, it doesn’t seem to make sense anymore. It all seems so much more complicated than it needs to be. It’s not necessarily that the systems in place are wrong and dysfunctional at its core, but it’s evolved into some horrid parody of itself. Sound familiar?
3. You begin feeling compassionate for all beings – This isn’t necessarily going vegan and taking on a do-no-harm to anything attitude, you begin to open your eyes and realize the destructive nature of humanity. Again, you may find yourself online thinking up ways to be a less destructive human.
4. You begin to recognize your own influence – Each of us can be incredibly influential people, and you’re beginning to realize that by taking right action, not just talking a good game, you can be as big of an influence is nearly anyone else.
5. You give more than you take – You’ve begun to look around and see major issues. Starvation, poverty, inequality, and Earth’s destruction are now in your face. As a result, you want to volunteer and give back some of your salary to worthy causes. It’s another strong sign that you’re feeling the shift.
Are you part of the shift? Share this information with your friends and challenge them to awaken their potential.